- The Dr.Jart+ Water Jet Soothing Hydra Solution Mask is great for replenishing moisture to dry, irritated skin. Made with fine cellulose fiber, it is great for all skin types. Aquaxyl and xylitol strengthens the skin's natural barrier to help with moisture retention, and hyaluronic acid helps improve signs of aging.
Size: 25 g / Net 0.9 Oz.
- After cleansing and toning, place sheet mask onto face and relax for 15-20 minutes. Remove sheet mask and pat any remaining essence to increase absorption. Follow up with your favorite cream as desired.
Manufactured for: HAVE&BE USA, INC.
Company Address: 54 West 21st Street, New York, NY 10010, USA
MADE IN KOREA
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Panthenol, Betaine, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Algae Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Chlorphenesin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Carbomer, Arginine, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Acorus Calamus Root Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil
1. During product use, if you experience any of the following symptoms, discontinue use and consult with dermatologist.
(1) Red spots, rash, swell, itching, irritation, or other allergic reactions.
(2) The symptoms on affected area are above results of direct sunlight.
2. Do not use on with cuts, wounds and area of dermatitis, etc.
3. Storage instruction.
(1) Keep out of reach of children.
(2) Close the cap after use.
(3) Keep away from heat, freezing temperatures and direct sunlight.