- The D'RAN Charcoal Pore Black Mask is a black-colored mask that contains charcoal powder that helps to absorb impurities on the skin and provides scaling effect so that the skin is brighter, smoother, and firmer. It is also formulated with Bambusa Vulgaris Extract and Centella Asiatic Extract to provide excellent tightening effects on pores. This mask also helps reduce the appearance of scars and dark spots. Recommended for those with dry or oily skin, blackheads and/or inelastic pores, and dull and uneven skin.
Size: 25 ml / Net 0.84 Fl. Oz.
After cleansing, prepare your skin with your toner. Apply the mask onto your face from your chin to your forehead. Remove the mask after 20-30 minutes. Gently pat any remaining essence onto your skin.
Manufacturer: DRAN CO., LTD
Manufacturer Address: 119, Gasan Digital 1-ro, Geumcheon-gu, Seoul, South Korea
MADE IN KOREA
- Water, Glycerin, Charcoal Powder, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Beta-Glucan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Betaine, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Human Oligopeptide-1, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer
1. During product use, if you experience any of the following symptoms, discontinue use and consult with dermatologist.
(1) Red spots, rash, swell, itching, irritation, or other allergic reactions.
(2) The symptoms on affected area are above results of direct sunlight.
2. Do not use on with cuts, wounds and area of dermatitis, etc.
3. Do not use on eye area.
4. Storage and pre-caution.
(1) Keep out of reach of children.
(2) Please use it promptly after opening it due to individually wrapped package.
(3) Keep away from heat, freezing temperatures, and direct sunlight.