Benton Aloe BHA Skin Toner
- The Benton Aloe BHA Skin Toner is made for all types of skin including sensitive and troubled skin types. Instead of water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water was used. This natural cosmetic further uses natural preservatives and natural cosmetic ingredients such as BHA and snail secretion filtrate. This product's moisturizing and cooling effect helps calm skin damages caused by stress and pollution.
This toner is beneficial for those needing skin trouble care, moisture supply, dead skin cell and blackhead care, skin texture control, pore care, skin care improvement, and skin damage prevention care.
Size: 200 ml / Net 6.76 Fl. Oz.
After your cleanser, pump 1-2 times and dispense an appropriate amount. Rub evenly and spread onto your face. Gently pat your skin to enhance the absorption.
Manufactured for: Benton Cosmetic
Company Address: 1st Floor Benton Korea, Bu-Myeong Building, 404-15 Dae-Bang Dong, Dong-Jak Gu, (post code)156-811, Seoul, South Korea
MADE IN KOREA
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Arginine, Salicylic Acid (0.5%), Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Beta-Glucan, Polyglutamic Acid, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Cross Polymer
1. If you are experiencing any problem from the list below, please stop using the product immediately or else you may risk further damage to your skin and you may need to consult with a dermatologist.
A. Sign of erythema, tumefaction, urtication, irritation
B. In case above symptoms arise when exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not apply on the skin with wounds, eczema, or dermatitis.
3. Wash your eyes immediately if there is any contact with your eyes.
4. Precautions on storage and handling
A. Close the cap after use
B. Store where it is out of infants and children's reach
C. Avoid storing in high or low temperature and areas exposed to direct sunlight
View full product details