- The Keep Cool Fixence Mist combines makeup fixer, essence, and mist into
one convenient spray bottle. Given a 99.3% satisfaction rating by Allure Korea’s product testing panel, this mist has quickly become a cult favorite! Unlike conventional mists which quickly evaporate, the Keep Cool Fixence Mist combines a moisturizing oil layer and refreshing water layer to keep your skin glowing all day long. Available in three varieties - Shine, Soothe and Ocean.
The Keep Cool Fixence Shine Mist contains Pearl Extract and provides a glowing finish for those with dull skin.
Size: 60mL | Net 2.03 Fl. Ozmother+made
- Shake well and spray evenly onto face. Use throughout the day to
keep skin moisturized and refreshed.
Manufactured for: Keep Cool
Company Address: 214, Bongeunsa-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
MADE IN KOREA
Shine Fixence Mist
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Honeysuckle Flower Extract, Forsythia Suspensa Fruit Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Pearl Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Chloride, Isohexadecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Sea Water, Disodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-51, Ceramide NP, Perfume, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, Glutathione, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Bioflavonoids, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Hesperidin
1. If you are experiencing any problem from the list below, please stop using the product immediately or else you may risk further damage to your skin and you may need to consult with a dermatologist.
A. During use, you notice redness, swelling, itching, or other worsening conditions.
B. In case above symptoms arise when exposed to direct sunlight.
2. Do not apply on the skin with wounds, eczema, or dermatitis.
3. Do not use near eye area.
4. Precautions on storage and handling:
A. Reseal the package after use (if applicable).
B. Store where it is out of infants and children's reach.
C. Avoid storing in high or low temperature and areas exposed to direct sunlight.