- Expiration Date: 10.02.2021
Milkydress Take Care-Spot is great for calming pimples and irritated spots and fits easily into your daily skin care routine. Formulated with effective ingredients for mosturizing, bacilus & bombycis faeces extract ferment filtrate in combination with Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Chamomile Extract, and Portulaca Oleracea Extract helps to soothe sensitive spots caused by skin trouble or stress. It also contains Arbutin to minimize dark spot formation and is great for anti-wrinkle care and improving skin clarity.
Size: 10 ml / Net 0.33 Fl. Oz.
- After cleansing and toning, dab a small amount of gel to pimples, blemishes, and dark spots. Use two to three times daily.
Manufactured for: Milky Dress
Company Address: 16, Seolleung-ro, 129-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
MADE IN KOREA
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycereth-26, Cetearyl Olivate, Arbutin, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Glycerin, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Chamomilla Recutita(Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Dryopteris Crassirhizoma Extract, Bacillus/Bombycis Faeces Extract Ferment Filtrate, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf Extract, Prunus Mume Fruit Extract, Arginine, Panthenol, Caffeine, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Xanthan Gum, Allantoin, Isohexadecan, Polysorbate 80, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copoymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Human Oligopeptide-1, Adenosine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Copper Tripeptide-1
1. During product use, if you experience any of the following symptoms, discontinue use and consult with dermatologist.
(1) Red spots, rash, swell, itching, irritation, or other allergic reactions.
(2) The symptoms on affected area are above results of direct sunlight.
2. Do not use on with cuts, wounds and area of dermatitis, etc.
3. Storage and pre-caution.
(1) Keep out of reach of children.
(2) Please use it promptly after opening it due to individually wrapped package.
(3) Keep away from heat, freezing temperatures, and direct sunlight.