Expiration Date: 04.14.2019
Step outside into the summer sun confidently with one of TOSOWOONG's best-selling items! The TOSOWOONG Soft Touch Sun Cream is an oil-free, non-sticky, mild, physical sun cream with SPF 32/PA+++ made with hypo-allergenic ingredients, which are great for both sensitive and troubled skin types. It is also formulated with Green Tea Extract, Mulberry Root Extract, Portulaca Extract, and Lotus Extract to make your skin more elastic and vibrant.
Size: 45 ml / Net 1.52 Fl. Oz.
- Take an appropriate amount and apply sun cream to areas that are exposed to the sun 30 minutes prior to going outdoors. Reapply every 2-3 hours. TIP: Be sure to use the double cleansing method to properly remove sun cream at the end of the day.
Manufactured for: Mantong
Company Address: 65 Hugok-gil, Yanggam-myeon, Hwaseong-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
MADE IN KOREA
- Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Hexyl Laurate, Zinc Oxide, Cyclohexasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Morus Alba Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Beeswax, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Disodium Edta, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Perfume, Ci 77491, Ci 77492
1. During product use, if you experience any of the following symptoms, discontinue use and consult with dermatologist.
(1) Red spots, rash, swell, itching, irritation, or other allergic reactions.
(2) The symptoms on affected area are above results of direct sunlight.
2. Do not use on with cuts, wounds and area of dermatitis, etc.
3. Do not use on eye area.
4. Storage instruction.
(1) Keep out of reach of children.
(2) Close the cap after use.
(3) Keep away from heat, freezing temperatures.