- The too cool for school Pumpkin Sleeping Pack is a popular non-sticky sleeping mask formulated with Pumpkin Extract that is great for locking in your skin's moisture overnight. It is a multi-care sleeping mask that helps fatigued skin recover by providing moisture, nutrients, and exfoliation care while sleeping. It contains active pumpkin extracts for vital skin care and skin texture smoothing.
Size: 100 ml / Net 3.38 Fl. Oz. (REGULAR)
- At the end of your basic skincare routine, apply an appropriate amount of the sleeping pack onto your face. Rinse with warm water in the morning.
Manufactured for: too cool for school Corp.
Company Address: 42, Dongho-ro, 20-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea 100-833
MADE IN KOREA
- Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone/Vintyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Crosspolymer, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract (1000 ppm), Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Pueraria Thunbergiana Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Bark/Sap Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Soluble Collagen, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Squalane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 20, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 60, Ethylhexylglycerin, Mannitol, Bromelain, Papain, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Betaine, Xanthan Gum, Ceramide 3, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), CI 17200 (Red 33)
1. If by using this product, any of the following symptoms occur, including but not limited to itching, swelling, redness, or rash, please discontinue use. If these symptoms persist, please see a doctor/dermatologist as soon as possible.
2. Do not use on areas of irritation, sunburn or on cuts and scrapes.
3. Avoid contact with the eye area.
4. Important storage and handling information:
(A) Keep out of reach of children and infants.
(B) Do not store in hot or cold places and direct sunlight.
(C) After use, be sure to close the cap.