- The RE:CIPE Donghae Water Moisture Toner uses the sea water from the "Donghae" or East Sea in Korean to enhance and moisturize your skin. The RE:CIPE Donghae Water Moisture Toner is the first step in the "Donghae" skin care set - Toner, Essence, Emulsion, Cream. The water obtained from the East Sea at a 600 meter depth is expertly formulated into this toner to contain a large amount of essential minerals your skin needs. Ingredients like spirulina, seaweed, and kelp help moisturize your skin and improve skin texture. Experience the natural effects of this cooling water moisture toner for yourself - it leaves your skin lightly refreshed, feeling smooth and ready to absorb the all the goodies in the next moisturizing step.
Size: 150 ml / Net 5.072 Fl. Oz.
Day or night, after cleansing your face, lightly soak a cotton puff and apply to your skin using light, sweeping motions as if you are wiping down your face.
Manufactured for: RE:CIPE
Company Address: 7F Yeongshin Bldg., 125 Bangbae-ro, Seocho-gu, Seoul, Korea
MADE IN KOREA
- Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sea Water, Niacinamide, Alcohol Denat., Pentylene Glycol, Codium Tomentosum Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Gelidium Cartilagineum Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Spirulina Platensis Extract, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Adenosine, Arginine, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
1. If you are experiencing any problem from the list below, please stop using the product immediately or else you may risk further damage to your skin and you may need to consult with a dermatologist.
A. Sign of erythema, tumefaction, urtication, irritation
B. In case above symptoms arise when exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not apply on the skin with wounds, eczema, or dermatitis.
3. Wash your eyes immediately if there is any contact with your eyes.
4. Precautions on storage and handling
A. Close the cap after use
B. Store where it is out of infants and children's reach
C. Avoid storing in high or low temperature and areas exposed to direct sunlight