- The Purederm Ultra Repairing Foot Mask is a "sock-type" foot mask repairs rough and dry feet with highly emollient Shea Butter, Apricot, and other natural healing ingredients. This foot mask noticeably smoothes, softens, and repairs dry, cracked, calloused feet and heels to significantly improve the look and feel of even the driest feet.
Great to use the week after you have completed exfoliating your feet for a soft and smooth finish. We recommend using the Purederm Exofliating Foot Mask.
Size: 15 g / Net Wt. 0.52 Oz. x 2 Pieces (1 pair)
- Wash your feet with warm water. Open the pocket and wear the foot masks. After 20-30 minutes, remove the foot masks. You do not need to wash your feet again. Be careful if you walk around with the foot masks as it may be slippery.
Manufactured for: Adwin Korea Corp.
Company Address: 212 Yoksam-ro, Kangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea
MADE IN KOREA
- Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Petrolatum, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Macadmia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Urea, Alcohol, Methylparaben, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Scutellaria Balcalensis Root Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Menthol, Propylparaben, Salicylic Acid, Triclosan, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Methychloroisothiazolinone, Methyisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum)
1. Avoid using on blemishes, pimples, irritated or sunburned skin.
2. Stop using and ask a doctor if skin becomes red, swollen, itchy during use and above symptoms persist after use.
3. Keep out of eyes. If eye contact, rinse with water.
4. Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or tapes.
5. Avoid storing under direct sunlight or high & low temperature.
Keep away from the reach of children.
For preventing dryness, use mask at once after opening pouch.