Expiration Date: 01.05.2019
The LUOKI Nordic Glacier Water Sleeping Pack contains 72% Iceland Olfus Glacial Water, which is rich in minerals, to cool and calm your skin. It also contains Ceramide to moisturize and increase elasticity. Patented ingredient Safflower Bud also helps brighten skin! This product is free of parabens, artificial coloring, and synthetic fragrance, and is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
The LUOKI Nordic Glacial Water Sleeping Pack has a refreshing, gel-like consistency with a relaxing Bergamot Fruit Oil fragrance, and is great for moisturizing your skin.
Size: 80 g / Net Wt. 2.82 Oz.
- After cleansing and toning, apply an adequate amount of the LUOKI Nordic Glacial Water Sleeping Pack on your face and neck. Use up to once daily at night time.
Manufactured for: Varerame
Company Address: 1504 Anyang Center, Simindae-ro 161, Dongan-gu, Anyang-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
MADE IN KOREA
Glacier water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexandiol, Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Caprylic/Capric Glyceride, Purified Water, Safflower Bud Extract, Arginine, Ceramide NP, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Bergamot Fruit Oil, Adenosine, Raspberry Extract, Blackberry Extract, Acrylamide/Sodium Acrylo-1-Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Rice Extract, Lemon Extract, Green Tea Extract, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Chamomile Flower Extract, Gentiana Extract, Wormwood Extract, Portulaca oleracea Extract, Acer saccharum Extract, C-13,14-Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA.
1. If you are experiencing any problems from the list below, please stop using the product immediately or else you may risk further damage to your skin and you may need to consult with a dermatologist.
A. Sign of erythema, tumefaction, urtication, irritation
B. If above symptoms arise when exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not apply on skin with wounds, eczema, or dermatitis.
3. Wash your eyes immediately if there is any contact with your eyes.
4. Precautions on storage and handling
A. Close the cap tightly after each use
B. Store out of reach of infants and children
C. Avoid storing in high or low temperatures and areas exposed to direct sunlight