- The LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask is a special care mask for all skin types developed by a brand that focuses on hydration, pore care, anti-aging and promoting even complexions. Specially formulated with Hydro Ionized Mineral Water to efficiently infuse and retain moisture, the LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask works throughout the night to refresh and help your skin recover from the day-to-day accumulation of dehydration and fatigue.
In the LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask, apricot and evening primrose extracts are the main antioxidant ingredients that work on purifying and brightening your skin while a light floral scent (mix of orange flower, rose and sandalwood) promotes relaxation while asleep. Wake up to radiant, refreshed and dewy soft skin.
Size: 70 ml / Net 2.36 Fl. Oz.
- As part of your night time routine, apply an even layer onto skin after cleansing and toning. Let the mask soak in overnight and rinse off during your morning routine. Use once or twice a week depending on your individual skin condition.
Manufactured for: Laneige
Manufacturer Address: AMORE PACIFIC, 80, Daehwa-ro, Daedeok-gu, Daejeon-si, South Korea
MADE IN KOREA
Water, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Trehalose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Root Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Beta-Glucan, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Magnesium Sulfate, Mannitol, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Chloride, Potassium Alginate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Stearyl Behenate, Polyglyceryl-3, Methylglucose Distearate, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitamide MEA, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, CI 42090
1. If you are experiencing any problem from the list below, please stop using the product immediately or else you may risk further damage to your skin and you may need to consult with a dermatologist.
A. Sign of erythema, tumefaction, urtication, irritation
B. In case above symptoms arise when exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not apply on the skin with wounds, eczema, or dermatitis.
3. Wash your eyes immediately if there is any contact with your eyes.
4. Precautions on storage and handling
A. Close the cap after use
B. Store where it is out of infants and children's reach
C. Avoid storing in high or low temperature and areas exposed to direct sunlight