Expiration Date: 01.23.2021
Relax at the end of the day with a soothing Esfolio Pure Skin Essence Sheet Masks. It comes in 10 types: Snail, Milk, Red Ginseng, Egg, Volcanic Ash, Collagen, Pearl, Green Tea, Aloe and Honey. Each one is formulated with Chaenomeles Sinensis Fruit Extract and Portulaca Oleracea Extract which helps to increase the skin elasticity and moisturize your skin.
The Esfolio Snail Essence Mask Sheet is a highly concentrated essence mask sheet formulated with snail secretion filtrate which helps to calm tired and exhausted skin, and boost moisture levels. Snail secretion filtrate is great for calming down the sensitive skin and assisting with the regeneration of skin into a smooth state.
Size: 25 ml / Net 0.85 Fl. Oz.
- After cleanser and toner steps, unfold the sheet mask, adjust comfortably to your face. Relax for 15-20 minutes. When finished, remove the mask and gently pat down for absorption.
Manufactured for: Esfolio
Company Address: 58 Eunbong-ro, Incheon, South Korea
MADE IN KOREA
Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Betaine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Chaenomeles Sinensis Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance
1. If you are experiencing any problem from the list below, please stop using the product immediately or else you may risk further damage to your skin and you may need to consult with a dermatologist.
A. During use, you notice redness, swelling, itching, or other worsening conditions.
B. In case above symptoms arise when exposed to direct sunlight.
2. Do not apply on the skin with wounds, eczema, or dermatitis.
3. Do not use near eye area.
4. Precautions on storage and handling:
A. Reseal the package after use.
B. Store where it is out of infants and children's reach.
C. Avoid storing in high or low temperature and areas exposed to direct sunlight.