The Innisfree My Real Squeeze Mask (Rose) is a lightweight hydrating sheet mask made from 100% biodegradable Eucalyptus fibers soaked in the rose extract essence for brightening and smoothing effects. The Eucalyptus mask has better tear resistance and is thinner than a typical mask for better adherence to the skin during use and enhanced delivery of nutrients to the skin.
Essence from rose petal extracts focuses on smoothing the complexion and brightening the skin while replenishing the skin's moisture for a radiant look.
Size: 20 ml / Net 0.68 Fl. Oz.
- After cleansing, use toner to refine the skin texture. Unfold and place the mask on the face, avoiding the eye and lip area. Leave on for 10 to 20 minutes. Discard the mask and gently pat the remaining essence for further absorption.
Manufactured for: INNISFREE CORP
Company Address: 100 Cheonggyecheon-ro, Jung Gu, Seoul, S.Korea 100-230
MADE IN KOREA
WATER, GLYCERIN, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, NIACINAMIDE, ROSA CENTIFOLIA FLOWER JUICE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BETAINE, PANTHENOL, XANTHAN GUM, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, PAEONIA SUFFRUTICOSA ROOT EXTRACT, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, ALLANTOIN, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, DISODIUM EDTA, FRAGRANCE, PANTOLACTONE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CITRUS UNSHIU PEEL EXTRACT, OPUNTIA COCCINELLIFERA FRUIT EXTRACT, ORCHID EXTRACT, CAMELLIA JAPONICA LEAF EXTRACT
1. During product use, if you experience any of the following symptoms, discontinue use and consult with dermatologist.
(1) Red spots, rash, swell, itching, irritation, or other allergic reactions.
(2) The symptoms on affected area are above results of direct sunlight.
2. Do not use on with cuts, wounds and area of dermatitis, etc.
3. Storage instruction.
(1) Keep out of reach of children.
(2) Close the cap after use.
(3) Keep away from heat, freezing temperatures and direct sunlight.
4. Keep out of reach of babies and children.
5. Reapply frequently. Avoid staying in the sun too long even with any sunscreen product applied.