- The Half Moon Hojine Sleeping Pack is an overnight mask that provides full moisturizing for dry skin and soothes sensitive skin while sleeping. This sleeping pack will soothe skin, improve your skin barrier, and refresh your skin texture. The pack will closely adhere to your skin without the stickiness that accompanies many sleeping packs. It is absorbed instantly after it touches the skin!
Half Moon Eyes Hojine Sleeping Pack's main ingredient is an abundance of antioxidants - polyphenols - from the Hojicha (parched green tea leaves) to soothe and moisturize sensitive skin while you rest and sleep. Packaged in a compact capsule, this is the perfect travel mate!
Size: 30g / Net Wt. 1.06 Oz.
- 1. After your cleanser and toner at night, apply the mask thoroughly over your face and neck avoiding the eyes and mouth. Leave on overnight
2. Gently wash it off with warm water the next morning. Use 1-2 times per week.
Manufactured for: Xian Company Inc.
Company Address: 145, Teheran-ro, Gangnam-gu #1605, Wooshin Bld, Seoul, South Korea
MADE IN KOREA
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Beeswax, ButyrospermumParkii (Shea) Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, ChondrusCrispus Extract, SaccharumOfficinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Betaine, PentaerythritylTetraethylhexanoate, Polysorbate 60, Polyacrylamide, Caprylyl Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Acetyl Glucosamine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Laureth-7, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance(Parfum)
1. If you are experiencing any problem from the list below, please stop using the product immediately or else you may risk further damage to your skin and you may need to consult with a dermatologist.
A. During use, you notice redness, swelling, itching, or other worsening conditions.
B. In case above symptoms arise when exposed to direct sunlight.
2. Do not use on broken, cut or irritated or on varicose veins, moles, warts, eczema or damaged skin.
3. Avoid contact with eyes. Wash your eyes immediately if there is any contact with your eyes.
4. Precautions on storage and handling:
A. Store where it is out of infants and children's reach.
B. Avoid storing in high or low temperature and areas exposed to direct sunlight.
C. After opening, use the product immediately.