- The Graymelin Foot Butter Heel & Elbow Balm is a thick cream, great for the driest spots such as elbows, knees, and heels. Containing shea butter, it softens and smooths your skin immediately. It also creates a protective layer on your skin to keep it moisturized.
Size: 50 g / Net Wt. 1.76 Oz.
- Massage onto clean heels and elbows daily.
Manufactured for: Graymelin Co., Ltd.
Company Address: Techno T-10007-1, Garden 5 Life, Munjeong 2-Dong, Songpa-Gu, Seoul, South Korea
MADE IN KOREA
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Chamaecyparis Obtusa Water, Water, Glycerine, Cyclopentasiloxane, BeesWax, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate/Sorbitan Olivate, Polysorbate60, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Luffa Cylindrica Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Prunus Mume Fruit Extract, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. Keep out of reach of children. Replace cap after use.
1. During product use, if you experience any of the following symptoms, discontinue use and consult with a dermatologist.
(1) Red spots, rash, swell, itching, irritation, or other allergic reactions.
(2) The symptoms on affected area are above results of direct sunlight.
2. Do not use on with cuts, wounds, and area of dermatitis, etc.
3. Storage instruction.
(1) Keep out of reach of children.
(2) Please close the cap after each use.
(3) Keep away from heat, freezing temperatures, and direct sunlight.
(4) Do not eat the product.
(5) Do not put the used portion of the product back to the container.