Benton Shea Butter & Coconut Hand Cream
- The Benton Shea Butter & Coconut Hand Cream is a naturally derived product that is formulated with 20% Shea Butter and 3% Coconut Oil. The Benton Shea Butter & Coconut Hand Cream keeps the hands soft and silky, Adenosine in the formula further helps to smooth the hands.
Great for moisturizing your hands without stickiness, improving dry and rough hands, and wrinkle improvement. The Benton Shea Butter & Coconut Hand Cream is unscented (free of chemical fragrance) and white (free of chemical coloring).
Size: 50 g / Net Wt. 1.76 Oz.
- Take an appropriate amount of the product and apply to your hand, then softly pat to enhance the absorption.
Manufactured for: Benton Cosmetic
Company Address: 1st Floor Benton Korea, Bu-Myeong Building, 404-15 Dae-Bang Dong, Dong-Jak Gu, (post code)156-811, Seoul, South Korea
MADE IN KOREA
- Aqua(Water), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter(20%), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil(3%), Cetearyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Arginine, Xanthan Gum, Adenosine
1. If you are experiencing any problem from the list below, please stop using the product immediately or else you may risk further damage to your skin and you may need to consult with a dermatologist.
A. Sign of erythema, tumefaction, urtication, irritation
B. In case above symptoms arise when exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not apply on the skin with wounds, eczema, or dermatitis.
3. Wash your eyes immediately if there is any contact with your eyes.
4. Precautions on storage and handling
A. Close the cap after use
B. Store where it is out of infants and children's reach
C. Avoid storing in high or low temperature and areas exposed to direct sunlight
View full product details