- The ETUDE HOUSE 0.2 Therapy Air Mask is a mask specially made to feel light and comfortable like the air! The serum formula is encapsulated in a very thin 0.2 mm, hypo-allergenic sheet mask that aheres to your skin closely to let the essence soak into the skin while allowing ample air penetration to allow the skin to breathe and feel airy like there's nothing but air on your face.
The ETUDE HOUSE 0.2 Therapy Air Mask - Ceramide is an emulsion type essence with nutrients that help strengthen the skin's natural barrier and deeply moisturizes the skin helping to combat dryness and skin exhaustion from environmental stresses.
The ETUDE HOUSE 0.2 Therapy Air Mask - Snail is an emulsion type essence with nutrients that help moisturize and replenish your skin's moisture barrier while smoothing rough skin and leading to a bright, glowing complexion.
Both formulas are a 7-free essence (does not use Imidazolidinyl Urea, Polyacryamide, Triethanolamine, Mineral oil, Silicon oil, Pigment, Fragrance) making it a great choice for those with sensitive skin.
Size: 20 ml / Net 0.67 Fl. Oz.
- After cleansing and preparing your skin with the toner, fit the sheet mask onto the face comfortably. Relax for 10-20 minutes before removing. Gently pat in any excess essence to help with absorption.
Manufactured for: ETUDE Corporation
Company Address: 100, Cheonggyecheon-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
MADE IN KOREA
Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask – Collagen
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Sorbitan Stearate, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sorbitan Sesquoleate, Arginine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sucrose Cocoate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA, Boswellia Serrata Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Pinus Palustris Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ceramide NP (200mg), Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Juniperus Mexicana Oil
Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask – Snail
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Sorbitan Stearate, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Arginine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sucrose Cocoate, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Ginger Root Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Licorice Root Extract, Adenosine, Dehydroacetic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA, Boswellia Serrata Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Eucalyptus Leaf Oil, Ceramide NP, Centella Asiatica Extract, Mandarin Oil, Lavender Oil, Pinus Palustris Oil, Juniperus Mexicana Oil, Lemon extract
1. For external use only. Use only as directed.
2. Avoid contact with eyes and storing in high/low temperatures or in areas exposed to direct sunlight.
3. Keep out of reach of children.
4. Discontinue use if signs of irritation and/or rash appear.