- The ETUDE HOUSE 0.2 Therapy Air Mask is a mask specially made to feel light and comfortable like the air! The serum formula is encapsulated in a very thin 0.2 mm, hypo-allergenic sheet mask that adheres to your skin closely to let the essence soak into the skin while allowing ample air penetration to allow the skin to breathe and feel airy like there's nothing but air on your face.
The ETUDE HOUSE 0.2 Therapy Air Mask - Tea Tree is a water type essence that provides lightweight, refreshing hydration and helps decrease irritation and redness.
The formula is a 7-free essence (does not use Imidazolidinyl Urea, Polyacryamide, Triethanolamine, Mineral oil, Silicon oil, Pigment, Fragrance) making it a great choice for those with sensitive skin.
Size: 20 ml / Net 0.67 Fl. Oz.
- After cleansing and preparing your skin with the toner, fit the sheet mask onto the face comfortably. Relax for 10-20 minutes before removing. Gently pat in any excess essence to help with absorption.
Manufactured for: ETUDE Corporation
Company Address: 100, Cheonggyecheon-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
MADE IN KOREA
Water, Glycereth-26, Dipropylene Glycol, Propanediol, Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin,1,2-Hexanediol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Sodium Carbomer, Allantoin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium Edta, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Boswellia Serrata Gum, Beta-Glucan, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Pinus Palustris Oil, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Ceramide Np
1. For external use only. Use only as directed.
2. Avoid contact with eyes and storing in high/low temperatures or in areas exposed to direct sunlight.
3. Keep out of reach of children.
4. Discontinue use if signs of irritation and/or rash appear.