- The ETUDE HOUSE 0.2 Therapy Air Mask is a mask specially made to feel light and comfortable like the air! The serum formula is encapsulated in a very thin 0.2 mm, hypo-allergenic sheet mask that adheres to your skin closely to let the essence soak into the skin while allowing ample air penetration to allow the skin to breathe and feel airy like there's nothing but air on your face.
The ETUDE HOUSE 0.2 Therapy Air Mask - Olive is a creamy oil type essence that nourishes even the driest skin types to provide nutrition and improve your skin's natural barrier.
The formula is a 7-free essence (does not use Imidazolidinyl Urea, Polyacryamide, Triethanolamine, Mineral oil, Silicon oil, Pigment, Fragrance) making it a great choice for those with sensitive skin.
Size: 20 ml / Net 0.67 Fl. Oz.
- After cleansing and preparing your skin with the toner, fit the sheet mask onto the face comfortably. Relax for 10-20 minutes before removing. Gently pat in any excess essence to help with absorption.
Manufactured for: ETUDE Corporation
Company Address: 100, Cheonggyecheon-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
MADE IN KOREA
Water, Glycereth-26, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Xylitol, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide NP, Alcohol, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Oil, Pinus Palustris Oil, Juniperus Mexicana Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, C14-22 Alcohols, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Glucose, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Cholesterol, Carbomer, Arginine, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin
1. For external use only. Use only as directed.
2. Avoid contact with eyes and storing in high/low temperatures or in areas exposed to direct sunlight.
3. Keep out of reach of children.
4. Discontinue use if signs of irritation and/or rash appear.