- The Benton Honest TT Mist is a mist from Benton's Honest line which claims all natural ingredients, made from Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tee Tree) Leaf Water,
Hyaluronic Acid and various botanical extracts to provide a hydrating and cooling mist which helps improve rough and damaged skin from stress and pollution.
This Benton Honest TT mist uses 85% tea tree ingredients which can help with acne as well as care for your damaged skin. The Tea Leaf water 80% and Sodium Hyaluronate help with moisturizing and and helps balance oiliness.
The mist is a slightly acidic pH with natural preservatives, aloe Barbadensis leaf juice and natural extracts.
Suitable for all skin types. Great for those with imbalanced skin between oiliness and moisturizing, skin that is externally and internally dry, skin that is looking for precautionary measure, skin that is sensitive to harmful chemical ingredients, and skin that feels tight after cleansing.
Size: 40 mL / Net Wt. 1.35 Oz
Use as a Toner: Hold the spray approximately 30 cm from your face, close your eyes and spray. Then softly pat your face to help your skin absorb the product. You can use your palm or a cotton pad.
Use as a Mist: Hold the spray approximately 30 cm from your face. Close your eyes prior to spraying. If using makeup, do not spray directly on the skin, but rather mist slightly over your head. You can apply as needed for dry skin.
Manufactured for: Benton Cosmetic
Company Address: 1st Floor Benton Korea, Bu-Myeong Building, 404-15 Dae-Bang Dong, Dong-Jak Gu, (post code)156-811, Seoul, South Korea
MADE IN KOREA
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadenisis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract,
Beta-Glucan, Polyglutamic Acid, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Psidium Guajava Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract
1. If you are experiencing any problem from the list below, please stop using the product immediately or else you may risk further damage to your skin and you may need to consult with a dermatologist.
A. Sign of erythema, tumefaction, urtication, irritation
B. In case above symptoms arise when exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not apply on the skin with wounds, eczema, or dermatitis.
3. Wash your eyes immediately if there is any contact with your eyes.
4. Precautions on storage and handling
A. Close the cap after use
B. Store where it is out of infants and children's reach
C. Avoid storing in high or low temperature and areas exposed to direct sunlight