- Keep your pores clear and those pesky blackheads at bay with the TOSOWOONG Black-head Nose Pack! It uses charcoal, volcanic ash, and Moroccan lava clay to effectively grab sebum and impurities. TOSOWOONG Black-head Nose Pack is best used once a week to deep clean the pores around your nose and help minimize the appearance of pores.
Size: 8 sheets
- After cleansing, wet nose. Using dry hands, remove clear film and place the TOSOWOONG Black-head Nose Pack on your nose. Let dry completely for 10-15 minutes. Slowly and gently remove the pack starting from the edges. Finish your skincare routine with an essence and/or cream of your choice. Recommended to use once weekly.
Manufactured for: Mantong
Company Address: 65 Hugok-gil, Yanggam-myeon, Hwaseong-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
MADE IN KOREA
- Vinyl Caprolactam/VP/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Water, Silica, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Charcoal Powder, Titanium Dioxide, Volcanic Ash, Moroccan Lava Clay, Allantoin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, CI 77499, Fragrance
1. If you are experiencing any problem from the list below, please stop using the product immediately or else you may risk further damage to your skin and you may need to consult with a dermatologist.
A. Sign of erythema, tumefaction, itching, irritation
B. In case above symptoms arise when exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not apply on the skin with wounds, eczema, or dermatitis.
3. Precautions on storage and handling
A. Close the cap after use
B. Store where it is out of infants and children's reach
C. Avoid storing in high or low temperature and areas exposed to direct sunlight
4. Avoid eye area.