- Sioris means “Simple and Original,” and prides themselves on using clean, fresh ingredients. The Bring the Light Into Your Skin serum contains 99% naturally derived ingredients, and 83% organic ingredients. It is a lightweight, fast-absorbing milky serum that can be used by itself to moisturize skin, great for warmer weather. It contains Organic Green Plum Water, Safflower Oil, Panax Ginseng Callus Culture Extract, and Alpha-Bisabolol to moisturize and brighten skin. Its light citrus scent is blended from Roman Chamomile, Geranium, and Ylang Ylang, and is designed to be non-irritating.
Sioris' Bring the Light Into Your Skin Serum is suitable for all skin types.
Size: 30 ml / Net 1.01 Fl. Oz.
- After cleansing and toning, apply and adequate amount onto face and neck. Follow up with your favorite cream or moisturizer as needed. Use up to twice daily.
Manufactured for: Zenkosmetikos Co.
Company Address: Gangnam-gu, Teheran-ro 20 Road 9 Donggung Bldg 6th Floor, Seoul, South Korea
MADE IN KOREA
*PrunusMume Fruit Water(83%), Glycerin, Propanediol, Adenosine, Water, AkebiaQuinata Extract, PerseaGratissima (Avocado) Oil, Panax Ginseng Callus Culture Extract, Beta-Glucan, Alpha-bisabolol, Isoamyl Laurate, Xanthan Gum, Sclerotium Gum, Tocopherol, Allantoin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Arginine, p-Anisic Acid, ScutellariaBaicalensis Root Extract, PaeoniaSuffruticosa Root Extract, GlycyrrhizaGlabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus AurantiumDulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, CanangaOdorata Flower Oil, AmyrisBalsamifera Bark Oil, AnthemisNobilis Flower Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citric Acid *ORGANIC FARMING
1. During product use, if you experience any of the following symptoms, discontinue use and consult with dermatologist.
(1) Red spots, rash, swell, itching, irritation, or other allergic reactions.
(2) The symptoms on affected area are above results of direct sunlight.
2. Do not use on with cuts, wounds and area of dermatitis, etc.
3. Storage instruction.
(1) Keep out of reach of children.
(2) Close the cap after use.
(3) Keep away from heat, freezing temperatures and direct sunlight.