Innisfree Daily UV Protection Cream Mild SPF35 PA++
- [Exp 06.18.2021] The Innisfree Daily UV Protection Cream Mild SPF35+ PA++ is a sun protection cream made from Sunflower Oil and Jeju Green Tea Extract to protect your skin against harmful UV rays. With an SPF of 35+, this cream provides water-based UV protection that also refreshes and moisturizes your skin. The included Portulaca Oleracea and Centella Asiatica extracts can also help soothe your skin that has already been exposed to UV rays, making it a perfect addition to your skin care routine for any hot, sunny, summer day.
This natural sun cream has a 5-FREE system and is free of Animal Ingredients, Mineral Oils, Synthetic Fragrances, Tar Dye and Talc.
Certified Function: UV Protection
Size: 50 ml / Net 1.69 Fl. Oz.
Use at the last stage of your skincare routine, or prior to going out in the sun. Apply evenly onto easily exposed areas of your face.
Manufactured for: INNISFREE CORP
Company Address: 100 Cheonggyecheon-ro, Jung Gu, Seoul, S.Korea 100-230
MADE IN KOREA
- WATER, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, DIMETHICONE, ISOAMYL P-METHOXYCINNAMATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, OCTOCRYLENE, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, POLYSORBATE 60, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, SILICA, PENTAERYTHRITYL DISTEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, GLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE, PROPANEDIOL, TROMETHAMINE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, CARBOMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALLANTOIN, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, XANTHAN GUM, PORTULACA OLERACEA EXTRACT, DISODIUM EDTA, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) LEAF EXTRACT, ORCHID EXTRACT, OPUNTIA COCCINELLIFERA FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRUS UNSHIU PEEL EXTRACT, CAMELLIA JAPONICA LEAF EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATEZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE
1. During product use, if you experience any of the following symptoms, discontinue use and consult with dermatologist.
(1) Red spots, rash, swell, itching, irritation, or other allergic reactions.
(2) The symptoms on affected area are above results of direct sunlight.
2. Do not use on with cuts, wounds and area of dermatitis, etc.
3. Storage instruction.
(1) Keep out of reach of children.
(2) Close the cap after use.
(3) Keep away from heat, freezing temperatures and direct sunlight.
4. Keep out of reach of babies and children.
5. Reapply frequently. Avoid staying in the sun too long even with any sunscreen product applied.
View full product details