- The ETUDE HOUSE 0.2 Therapy Air Mask is a mask specially made to feel light and comfortable like the air! The serum formula is encapsulated in a very thin 0.2 mm, hypo-allergenic sheet mask that adheres to your skin closely to let the essence soak into the skin while allowing ample air penetration to allow the skin to breathe and feel airy like there's nothing but air on your face.
The ETUDE HOUSE 0.2 Therapy Air Mask - Madecassoside is a medium-weight emulsion type essence that absorbs into your skin smoothly to provide nutrition. Madecassoside is great for improving your skin's natural barrier to protect against pollutants and oxidants.
The formula is a 7-free essence (does not use Imidazolidinyl Urea, Polyacryamide, Triethanolamine, Mineral oil, Silicon oil, Pigment, Fragrance) making it a great choice for those with sensitive skin.
Size: 20 ml / Net 0.67 Fl. Oz.
- After cleansing and preparing your skin with the toner, fit the sheet mask onto the face comfortably. Relax for 10-20 minutes before removing. Gently pat in any excess essence to help with absorption.
Manufactured for: ETUDE Corporation
Company Address: 100, Cheonggyecheon-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
MADE IN KOREA
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Sorbitan Stearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Sucrose Cocoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Pinus Palustris Oil, Juniperus Mexicana Oil, Madecassoside, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Arginine, Cyclodextrin, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Limonene, Citral, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol
1. For external use only. Use only as directed.
2. Avoid contact with eyes and storing in high/low temperatures or in areas exposed to direct sunlight.
3. Keep out of reach of children.
4. Discontinue use if signs of irritation and/or rash appear.