Benton Snail Bee High Content Lotion [EXP 06.16.2019]
- The Benton Snail Bee High Content Lotion provides skin damage and skin trouble care, skin soothing, skin barrier improvement, whitening and wrinkle improvement, and moisturizing and oiliness balance functions.
This hypoallergenic lotion is free of parabens, mineral oil, alcohol, benzophenone, synthetic preservatives, steroids, artificial flavors, and artificial colors, and helps to relieve damaged skin. Recommended for all skin types.
The lotion is recommended for those with itchy skin due to dryness and sensitivity, pigmentation from troubled/acne/scarred skin, dull and freckled skin, oily skin that needs moisturizing, imbalanced skin between oiliness and moisturizing, skin that is externally and internally dry, skin that needs precautionary measures, and skin that is sensitive to harmful chemical ingredients.
Note from Benton: There is the word alcohol in Cetostearyl Alcohol, but unlike ethanol or methanol, it does not have the volatility and is a much higher quality ingredient. It has the role of an emulsion stabilizer and the extracts are botanical based usually from vegetables. It has a function of storing moisture, so it helps in making smooth skin. This is a highly safe moisturizing component.
Size: 150 ml / Net 5.07 Fl. Oz.
After cleansing your face, applying your toner, and applying any essences/serum/ampoules, pump an appropriate amount of the lotion onto your hands and spread evenly all over your face. Massage the essence gently into your skin and then tap lightly to enhance absorption. Typically one to two pumps is sufficient, but you can use more if needed.
Manufactured For: Benton Cosmetic
Company Address: 1st Floor Benton Korea, Bu-Myeong Building, 404-15 Dae-Bang Dong, Dong-Jak Gu, (post code)156-811, Seoul, South Korea
MADE IN KOREA
Active Ingredient: Glycerin 5.0%
Inactive Ingredients: Snail Secretion Filtrate, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Ethyl Hexanoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Niacinamide, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Phytosqualane, Urea, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Pentylen Glycol, rh-Oligopeptide-1, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bacillus Ferment, Azelaic Acid, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Beta-Glucan, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Plantago Asiatica Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Ulmus Campestris (Elm) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Adenosine, Bee Venom
Purpose: Skin Protectant
1. In case of having following symptoms after using this, you're advised to stop using it immediately. If you keep using it, the symptoms will get worse and need to consult a dermatologist.
(1) In case of having problems such as red rash, swollenness, itching, stimulation during usage.
(2) In case of having the same symptoms above on the part you put this product on by direct sunlight.
2. You are banned to use it on the part where you have a scar, eczema, or dermatitis.
3. In case of getting it into your eyes, you have to wash it immediately.
Keep out of reach of babies and children.
View full product details