The SAM & SEAN Broccoli Essence is part of the Lovers line – Shiny Brightening Lover - which focuses on brightening the skin and adding shine to your skin tone. It contains powerful anti-oxidants Vitamin C (98g) and Beta-Carotene (100g) found in broccoli to fight pigmentation and aging, revitalize the skin and its regeneration abilities, and bolster the skin’s resistance to environmental influences. Add Mont-Blanc Glacier water to the mix to create a formula that moisturizes the skin consistently while promoting healthy, shiny and bright skin.
Key Points: Fast absorption, Brightening, Skin Texture/Tone Improvement, Moisturizing and Nutrient Supplement
Size: 30 ml / Net 1.02 Fl. Oz.
- After cleansing, toner and moisturizing, spread a dime-sized amount evenly onto the face and neck. Alternately, apply after toner and follow up with your favorite light moisturizer and/or cream.
Manufactured for: ONE INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD.
Company Address: #202, 76 Keunumul-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea
MADE IN KOREA
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Niacinamide, Diethoxyethyl Succinate, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Octanediol, Lauryl Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Fragrance, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polyacrylate-13, Ethoxydiglycol, Polyisobutene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Bacillus/Soybean/Folic Acid Ferment Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Polyacrylate, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Artemisia Princeps Extract, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Caprylyl Glycol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide
1. If you are experiencing any problem from the list below, please stop using the product immediately or else you may risk further damage to your skin and you may need to consult with a dermatologist.
A. During use, you notice redness, swelling, itching, or other worsening conditions.
B. In case above symptoms arise when exposed to direct sunlight.
2. Do not apply on the skin with wounds, eczema, or dermatitis.
3. Do not use near the eye area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse with copious amounts of water immediately.
4. Precautions on storage and handling:
A. Reseal the package after use.
B. Store where it is out of infants and children's reach.
C. Avoid storing in high or low temperature and areas exposed to direct sunlight.