- MEDIHEAL and Line Friends - Brown, Cony and Sally collaborate to bring you Warming Eye Masks! What kind of conditions have your eyes been exposed to in the past few days? Experienced windy, dusty or dry conditions? Stared at the computer too long or been reading on your mobile phone constantly?
These easy to use warming eye masks are just the thing for your eyes to take a 20 minute break to relieve eye stress, fatigue and puffiness as well as stimulate and increase blood circulation to your eye area, minimizing wrinkles. Activated by the air, this slow releasing steam-like heat therapy (up to 43°C or 109.5°F) is cushioned and delivered through a soft, light-weight cotton material that sits comfortably over your eyes applying a soothing weight and blocking out all light. You can add a light lavender or citrus aroma to your session or keep it clean with the unscented version.
Available in three aroma options - choose your Line Friend and scent:
- Brown (Bear, Cony's husband) provides a clean unscented warming session - no aroma.
- Cony (Rabbit, Brown's wife) provides a light relaxing lavender aroma.
- Sally (Chick, Brown's tag-a-long friend) provides a refreshing citrus grapefruit aroma.
Size: Net Wt. 0.20 Oz.
Open the package and gently detach the ear bands along the back middle perforated line. Tear out the holes for the ears and secure the mask over the eyes and the ear bands over the ears. The white side of the mask should be laying against your eyes. The air will activate the heat and the mask will slowly warm up on its own. Leave on for 20 minutes and remove. The heat should linger in the skin around the eyes before cooling into a refreshed sensation.
Manufactured for: L&P COSMETIC
Company Address: 401 Ace Techno Tower, 684-1, Deungchon-dong, Gangseo-gu, Seoul, South Korea, 07573
MADE IN KOREA
- Iron, Charcoal Powder, Vermiculite, Sodium Chloride, SAP (Super Absorbent Polymer), Water
1. During product use, if you experience any of the following symptoms, discontinue use and consult with a dermatologist.
(1) Red spots, rash, swell, itching, irritation, or other allergic reactions.
(2) The symptoms on affected area are above results of direct sunlight.
2. Do not use on with cuts, wounds, and area of dermatitis, etc.
3. Do not use the product if you are sensitive to bandage, cataplasm, etc.
4. Storage instruction.
(1) Keep out of reach of children.
(2) Please use it promptly after opening it due to individually wrapped package.
(3) Keep away from heat, freezing temperatures, and direct sunlight.
(4) Do not reuse the product.