- The Cleomee Real Milk Oil Mask is premium mask that is formulated with Centella Asiatica Extract and Witch Hazel Extract, which have excellent skin soothing benefits for problematic skin. Also revitalizes and firms fatigued and skin that has lost its elasticity, and has whitening and anti-wrinkle effects.
This mask includes Donkey Oil and Donkey Milk, which are concentrated and enriched in necessary fatty acids and vitamins. These ingredients help to restore elasticity to saggy skin while helping to enhance your original beautiful complexion.
This mask is more oily than the the brown version of this mask, which makes it great for the dry and cold winter season.
Size: 25 ml / Net 0.88 Fl. Oz.
1. Take the mask out of the package, unfold, and place sheet on face.
2. Rest comfortably for 15 - 20 minutes.
3. Remove the mask and let the skin absorb the remaining essence by gently patting the skin.
TIP: For cooling effects, refrigerate prior to use. We recommend using this sheet mask at night before bed so that you can wake up to soft and moisturized skin in the morning.
Manufactured for: Cheonyu Cosmetics Co., Ltd.
Company Address: 2-1312, 98 Gasan digital 2-ro, Geumcheon-gu, Seoul, South Korea
MADE IN KOREA
- Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Donkey Milk, Dimethicone, Donkey Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Adenosine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium PCA, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Carbomer, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Fragrance
1. If you are experiencing any problem from the list below, please stop using the product immediately or else you may risk further damage to your skin and you may need to consult with a dermatologist.
A. During use, you notice redness, swelling, itching, or other worsening conditions.
B. In case above symptoms arise when exposed to direct sunlight.
2. Do not apply on the skin with wounds, eczema, or dermatitis.
3. Precautions on storage and handling:
A. Reseal the package after use.
B. Store where it is out of infants and children's reach.
C. Avoid storing in high or low temperature and areas exposed to direct sunlight.
4. Avoid direct contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with copious amount of water.