- Boomdeahdah Everyday Masks are simple, inexpensive masks designed for everyday use. This transparent company specializes in creating straightforward skincare products accessible by everyone. These sheet masks adhere closely to the skin and are saturated in essence, and at $1 per mask, you can enjoy great skincare at home without straining your
Varieties include Aloe, Green Tea, Rice, Lemon-lime, Berry, Pomegranate, Honey, and Olive. The Aloe variety - using Aloe Vera Leaf, Guava Leaf, Rose and Green Tea Leaf extracts - focuses on moisturizing, healing, softening and naturally soothing the skin.
Size: 25g / Net Wt. 0.88 Oz.
- After cleansing and toning, place sheet mask onto face for 15-20 minutes. Pat any remaining essence to improve absorption.
Manufactured for: JUNMOK International
Company Address: 65, Myeongdong-Gil, Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea
MADE IN KOREA
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Alcohol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Xanthan Gum, Fomes Officinalis(Mushroom) Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Psidium Guajava Leaf Extract, Rosa Hybrid Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disodium Edta, Sodium Citrate, Fragrance, Ubiquinone, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate
- Make sure to read the directions and precautions on use thoroughly before use.
1. If it gets into eye, wash the eye immediately.
2. Stop using the product if there are any of the following abnormal symptoms appearing after use and consult your dermatologist as continued use can worsen the symptoms.
1) If there are red spots, swelling, itchiness, or irritation.
2) If the above symptoms appear around the skin to which the product has been applied after being exposed to direct sunlight.
3. Do not apply the product to any parts of the skin with wound, eczema, or dermatitis.
4. Precautions on storage and handling.
1) Keep out of the reach of children.
2) Do not store the product in a hot or cold place or in direct sunlight.