- The Urban Dollkiss Urban City Azulene Mask is specially formulated azulene mask that soothes the skin and is great for those on the move. Developed with the thoughts of pampering your skin just 10-minutes a day, these masks come in two varieties - tone up or moisturize!
The Urban Dollkiss Urban City Tone-Up Mask aims to brighten the skin, tone up and improve elasticity. Azulene, lavender, pomegranate along with niacinamide work together to give your face a burst of vitality to have your skin looking refreshed and energized in just 10 minutes!
Size: 25 g / Net Wt 0.88 Oz.
After cleansing and toning, remove mask from package and place sheet mask on face for about 10-15 minutes. Pat any remaining essence onto the skin to increase absorption. Recommended to use 1-3 times weekly for best results.
Manufactured for: KELL Cosmetics Co., Ltd.
Company Address: 38, Seolleung-ro, 90-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea
MADE IN KOREA
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Niacinamide, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Origanum Vulgare Leaf/Flower/Stem Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract, Azulene, Styrene/VP Copolymer, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance
1. If you are experiencing any problem from the list below, please stop using the product immediately or else you may risk further damage to your skin and you may need to consult with a dermatologist.
A. During use, you notice redness, swelling, itching, or other worsening conditions.
B. In case above symptoms arise when exposed to direct sunlight.
2. Do not apply on the skin with wounds, eczema, or dermatitis.
3. Do not use near eye area.
4. Precautions on storage and handling:
A. Reseal the package after use.
B. Store where it is out of infants and children's reach.
C. Avoid storing in high or low temperature and areas exposed to direct sunlight.