The Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Pact is made from Jeju Minerals and Mint to aid in sebum and oil control while keeping your skin fresh and soft. This double-control system controls the sebum while keeping the skin soft and matte. It can even replace your oil blotting papers.
The Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Pact is a 6-Free System contains no artificial fragrance, parabens, benzophenone, ethanol, animal ingredients, and mineral oil
Size: 8.5 g / Net Wt. 0.29 Oz.
In the last stage of your skincare or makeup routine, use the powder puff to gently apply powder around your entire face or on areas with a high sebum concentration. The Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Pact can also be used as desired throughout the day when sebum or oil become an issue.
Manufactured for: INNISFREE CORP.
Company Address: 100 Cheonggyecheon-ro, Jung Gu, Seoul, S.Korea 100-230
1. During product use, if you experience any of the following symptoms, discontinue use and consult with dermatologist. (1) Red spots, rash, swell, itching, irritation, or other allergic reactions. (2) The symptoms on affected area are above results of direct sunlight. 2. Do not use on with cuts, wounds and area of dermatitis, etc. 3. Storage instruction. (1) Keep out of reach of children. (2) Close the cap after use. (3) Keep away from heat, freezing temperatures and direct sunlight.
The MCC Perfect Finish Pore Pact is a sebum control powder pact that effectively absorbs excess sebum and oil from your face while also minimizing the appearance of pores and brightening the skin tone. Formulated with Peppermint, Rosemary, and Tea tree for pore and sebum control, Argan oil and Aloe Vera for moisturization, and Chamomile and Lavender for skin soothing and protection. Free of parabens, alcohol, benzophenone, and mineral oil to minimize any skin irritation.
Size: 8 g / Net Wt. 0.28 Oz.
At the last stage of your makeup application, use the included puff and lightly pat the powder onto your face. Concentrate on the sebum heavy areas of your face. Reapply as needed.
TIP: Try using it as an eye primer for keeping your eyelids from getting greasy during the day.
Manufactured for: ONE INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD.
Company Address: #202, 76 Keunumul-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea
1. If you are experiencing any problem from the list below, please stop using the product immediately or else you may risk further damage to your skin and you may need to consult with a dermatologist. A. During use, you notice redness, swelling, itching, or other worsening conditions. B. In case above symptoms arise when exposed to direct sunlight.
2. Do not apply on the skin with wounds, eczema, or dermatitis.
3. Do not use near eye area.
4. Precautions on storage and handling: A. Reseal the package after use. B. Store where it is out of infants and children's reach. C. Avoid storing in high or low temperature and areas exposed to direct sunlight.