Expiration Date: 03.27.2021
Esfolio brings you a great Foot & Heel Peeling Mask that will keep your feet feeling baby soft all through the summer. The Esfolio Foot & Heel Peeling Mask gently exfoliates the dead cells without scrubs or harsh buffing. Botanical ingredients such as papaya extract, lemon extract, grapefruit extract work to soften the callused and hard spots on the feet while chamomile extract, jasmine extract, lavender extract and rosemary extract work together to nourish and moisturize the skin. Pamper yourself and give your feet a spa day with an Esfolio Foot & Heel Peeling Mask.
Size: 20 ml x 2 sheets (1 pair) / Net 0.67 Fl. Oz.
- Cover each clean foot with a sock for 60-90 minutes. Remove the socks and rinse your feet clean with warm water. Dead skin cells will start to peel in about 2-3 days. Try to refrain from force peeling and allow to peel naturally for best results.
Manufactured for: Esfolio
Company Address: 58 Eunbong-ro, Incheon, South Korea
MADE IN KOREA
Water, Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Urea, Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycolic Acid, Betaine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Butylene Glycol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flowerextract, Freesia Refracta Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary)Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Chaenomeles Sinensis Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea, Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Menthol, Phenoxyethanol, Salicylic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
1. If you are experiencing any problem from the list below, please stop using the product immediately or else you may risk further damage to your skin and you may need to consult with a dermatologist.
A. During use, you notice redness, swelling, itching, or other worsening conditions.
B. In case above symptoms arise when exposed to direct sunlight.
2. Do not apply on the skin with wounds, eczema, or dermatitis.
3. Do not use near eye area.
4. Precautions on storage and handling:
A. Reseal the package after use.
B. Store where it is out of infants and children's reach.
C. Avoid storing in high or low temperature and areas exposed to direct sunlight.