- Skin's Boni offers this whimsical Yogurt Mask Pack, inspired by the popular drinkable yogurt that many Korean kids grew up with! Just like the drink, this sheet mask contains beneficial fermentation extracts such as bifida. lactobacillus and lacto coccus fermentation extracts that nourish and hydrate the skin. The lactic acid helps to dissolve dead skin cells providing a gentle exfoliation that minimizes breakouts. Skin's Boni Yogurt Mask Pack is formulated to help the skin maintain its ideal pH of 5.5 for healthier, smoother skin.
Size: 25 ml / Net 1.0 Fl. Oz.
- After cleaning and toning, place sheet mask on the face for 15-20 minutes. Pat any remaining essence into the face to increase absorption. Use 1-3 times weekly.
Manufactured for: Skin's Boni
Company Address: 45, 57-Gil, Suk-Gu Buk Hang Ro, Incheon, South Korea
MADE IN KOREA
Water, Glycereth-26, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Methylpropanediol, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Betaine, Green Tea Powder, Green Tea Extract, Caprylic/Capric Tryglycerides, Canola Oil, Trehalose, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis-PEG-18 Methylethyldimethylsilane, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Lactobacillus Ferment, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Adenosine, Butylene Glycol, Caffeine, Lecithin, Licorice Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyquaternium-51, Ceramide NP, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance
1. If you are experiencing any problem from the list below, please stop using the product immediately or else you may risk further damage to your skin and you may need to consult with a dermatologist.
A. Sign of erythema, tumefaction, urtication, irritation
B. In case above symptoms arise when exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not apply on the skin with wounds, eczema, or dermatitis.
3. Wash your eyes immediately if there is any contact with your eyes.
4. Precautions on storage and handling
A. Close the cap after use
B. Store where it is out of infants and children's reach
C. Avoid storing in high or low temperature and areas exposed to direct sunlight