- Sioris means “Simple and Original,” and prides themselves on using clean, fresh ingredients. This light, milky cream is full of good-for-you ingredients and is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. Made with 75% Green Plum Water, this cream moisturizes, lifts, and nourishes your skin gently. Cruelty-free! Plus, Sioris is committed to using fresh ingredients and never testing on animals!
Size: 50 ml / Net 1.69 Fl. Oz.
- After cleansing and toning, apply an even and adequate layer onto skin in the morning. Use once daily.
Manufactured for: Zenkosmetikos Co.
Company Address: Gangnam-gu, Teheran-ro 20 Road 9 Donggung Bldg 6th Floor, Seoul, South Korea
MADE IN KOREA
Sioris Stay with me Day cream
*Prunus Mume Fruit Water(75%), Glycerin, Isoamyl Laurate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Water, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis
Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Propanediol, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Arginine, p-Anisic Acid, Beta-Glucan, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza
Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil *ORGANIC FARMING
1. During product use, if you experience any of the following symptoms, discontinue use and consult with dermatologist.
(1) Red spots, rash, swell, itching, irritation, or other allergic reactions.
(2) The symptoms on affected area are above results of direct sunlight.
2. Do not use on with cuts, wounds and area of dermatitis, etc.
3. Storage instruction.
(1) Keep out of reach of children.
(2) Close the cap after use.
(3) Keep away from heat, freezing temperatures and direct sunlight.