- The TOSOWOONG Enzyme Powder Wash is a gentle, low pH (5.5) powder cleanser that is effective at cleansing and exfoliating your skin without the drying feeling. Formulated with papain enzymes and corn starch, this mild cleanser produces soft bubbles when mixed with water to deeply cleanse your skin while helping your skin retain its moisture. This hypoallergenic cleanser is safe for those with sensitive skin.
Size: 70 g / Net Wt. 2.46 Oz.
- Shake an appropriate amount of the cleanser onto your hands or directly onto a damp cleansing tool such as a konjac cleansing puff. Add water and rub to create a rich lather. Gently massage onto your face for 30-60 seconds and then rinse well with warm water.
Manufactured for: Mantong
Company Address: 65 Hugok-gil, Yanggam-myeon, Hwaseong-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
MADE IN KOREA
- Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sodium Lauroyl Aspartate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Palmitate, Badger Oil, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Papain(140mg), Maltodextrin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Titanium Dioxide, Alcohol Denat, Phenoxyethanol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Fragrance
1. In case of having following symptoms after using this, you're advised to stop using it immediately. If you keep using it, the symptoms will get worse and need to consult a dermatologist.
(1) In case of having problems such as red rash, swollenness, itching, stimulation during usage.
(2) In case of having the same symptoms above on the part you put this product on by direct sunlight.
2. You are banned to use it on the part where you have a scar, eczema, or dermatitis.
3. Storage Information:
A. After use, always close the bottle.
B. Keep out of reach of children or infants.
C. Do not store in areas of extreme hot or cold temperatures.
4. Scrub cleanser containing fine grains:
A. Avoid getting the powder in your eye.
B. While washing your face, close your eyes.
C. If you get the powder in your eyes, do not rub. Rinse your eyes. If you cannot get it out of your eye, please go see a doctor as soon as possible.